- ARGB Minimalism: Sleek and sharp design for simple gaming style
- Inbuilt LED Controller: Connect the 3-pin module with the motherboard for 16.8 million custom colors
- Ultimate Thermal Performance: supports up to 6 LED case fans
- High Water-Cooling Capability: Ample room for both AIO and custom loop configurations
- LED Mode I/O Button: Controls the colors and modes of inbuilt LED strips and other ARGB components.
- Motherboard Support: ATX, Micro-ATX
- Case Drive Bays: 2.5":
- Case Drive Bays: 3.5":
- Case Form Factor:
- Case Material:
- SGCC & Plastic
- Cooling Layout: Front:
- 3 x 120mm or 2 x 140mm
- Cooling Layout: Rear:
- 1 x 120mm (included)
- Cooling Layout: Top:
- 2 x 120mm or 2 x 140mm
- Dust Filters:
- Top & Bottom
- Expansion Slots:
- Front I/O:
- 2 x USB 3.0, 1 x Headphone/Microphone
- Mainboard Support:
- ATX, Micro-ATX & ITX
- Maximum CPU Cooler Height:
- Maximum GPU Length:
- Maximum PSU Length:
- PSU Support:
- ATX (not included)
- Radiator Compatibility: Front:
- Radiator Compatibility: Rear:
- Radiator Compatibility: Top:
- Dimensions (L x W x H):
- 443.00mm x 210.00mm x 484.00mm
- 2 Years
Antec Dark Phantom DP501
The Original Dark Phantom – Minimal Mid-Tower Gaming Case
DP501 is the first gaming case of another Antec new gaming series – Dark Phantom.
As the Original Dark Phantom, DP501 exudes a beautiful simplicity and provides fair room for high-end components and cooling system. The design is simple but not flashy. Even though, we still make every detail perfect with effort. The ARGB blade front panel design reflects the simplicity of DP501. It is also a perfect choice for gamers who don’t want fancy elements.
Neat Interior Structure for High-Performance Gear and Updates
Dark Phantom DP501 is equipped with 2 x 3.5” HDDs removable drive cages, 4 x 2.5” SSDs trays. It provides you the flexible storage options.
Efficient Thermal Control
With plenty of air intakes in the front and at the bottom, D501 will bring you the efficient thermal control.
Radiator Support: Up to 360 mm in the front, 280 mm on the top and 120 mm in the rear. Fan Support: Up to 6 x 120 mm fans.
Color Your System by built-in LED Controller
Up to 6 ARGB fans can be connected simultaneously
Connect the controller with the LED mode button for direct Lighting effect control
Connect the controller with the motherboard for changing 16.8 million possible colors in sync.