- Series K120 RGB
- All in One CPU Cooler – Colorful Tranquility
- Effective Damage Prevention
- The integration of the water pump and radiator prevents the CPU from being damaged by vibration, and it also improves the efficiency of thermal control.
- Slim & Low-Profile CPU Block Design
- The super-thin CPU block not only avoids incompatibility with special heat sinks but also protects the motherboard from deforming due to the weight of the CPU cooler.
- PTFE-Coated Tubing Provides Excellent Durability & High Temperature Resistance + Nylon-Braided Tube Sheath
- High-Airflow Fan
- The PWM fan provides high airflow and stronger thermal control for the CPU.
- Synchronous RGB Lighting Effects
- RGB LED pump head and fan work in sync with the motherboard or RGB controller perfectly.
Product Code:Kuhler H2O Series K120
Availability:Out of stock
- Dimensions: Fan:
- 120mm x 120mm x 25mm
- Dimensions: Radiator:
- 169mm x 120mm x 27mm
- Compatible Sockets:
- Intel: LGA 2066 / 2011-V3 / LGA2011 / LGA1366 / LGA1156 / 1155 / 1151 / 1150 / 775, AMD: AM4 / AM3+ / AM3 / AM2+ / AM2 / FM2+ / FM2 / FM1
- Fan Speed:
- Fan Airflow:
- Noise Level:
- 20-30db (A)
- Water Pressure:
- Tubing Length:
- 8mm x 10mm x 315mm
- SATA power
- 3 Years
The Kuhler H20 k-series, our newest generation of all-in-one closed loop liquid CPU coolers, is uniquely engineered to project your CPU’s performance, increase the life of your CPU and ensure that you can count on its performance for years to come.
The uniquely engineered pump is integrated with the radiator, preventing unwanted vibrations from damaging the CPU.
- Only 50mm Thick
- Thermal Paste Pre-Applied
- Tool-Free Installation
- 0.28mm Wall Thickness
Hot and cold conversion efficiency, double the cooling effectcompatibility.
Teflon Coated Tubing
- Teflon coated tubing is tested to last up to 15 years- a benchmark of qualitythat surpasses the standard.
- Barbs are securely connected to the tubes, preventing any leakage.
- Full Ceramic Bearing Shaft Increased Durability And Silent Operation.