- Silent passive cooling means true 0dB - perfect for quiet home theater PCs and multimedia centers.
- Industry only AUTO-EXTREME Technology, 100% full automation for best reliability.
- Super Alloy Power II uses premium alloy components to reinforce overall graphics card reliability.
- Supports 3 displays – connect up to 3 monitors for enhanced multitasking.
- GPU Tweak II makes overclocking easier and more visual than ever with an intuitive, all-new UI.
Availability:Out of stock
- Base Clock (1):
- 954 MHz
- GT 710
- CUDA cores:
- 2 GB
- Memory Interface:
- Memory Clock :
- 5012 MHz
- NVlink/ Crossfire Support:
- Recommended Power Supply:
- 300 W
- PCI Express 2.0
- Maximum Digital Resolution:
- 2560 x 1600
- Maximum Display Support:
- Display Outputs: HDMI Output:
- 1 (Native)
- Open GL:
- Display Outputs: Display Port:
- 1 x D-Sub
- Display Outputs: HDCP Support:
- ASUS GPU Tweak II & Driver
- 1 x CD, 1 x Quick Guide
A true 0dB efficient cooling
ASUS GT 710 is the fantastic graphics card engineered with a highly-efficient 0dB thermal design, it dissipates heat in complete silence and makes ASUS GT 710 the perfect choice for your PC build. While industry only Auto-Extreme Technology, 100% full automation for premium quality and best reliability. GPU Tweak II provides intuitive performance tweaking for truly elite gaming experience.
0dB Silent Cooling
Exclusive ASUS-designed heatsinks with large surface areas effectively cool graphics cards passively so absolutely no sound is produced while running - perfect for high definition and silent home theater PCs and multimedia centers.
AUTO-EXTREME Technology with Super Alloy Power II
ASUS graphics cards are produced using AUTO-EXTREME technology, an industry-first 100% automated production process, and feature premium Super Alloy Power II components that enhance efficiency, reduce power loss, decrease component buzzing under load, and lower thermal temperatures for unsurpassed quality and reliability.
Supports 3 displays
GT710 is a compact graphics card with three outputs (HDMI, DVI and D-Sub) that can support up to three displays at the same time for convenient multitasking.
GPU Tweak II
Redesigned with an intuitive, all-new UI, GPU Tweak II makes overclocking easier and more visual than ever, while still retaining advanced options for seasoned overclockers. With one click, the new Gaming Booster function maximizes system performance by removing redundant processes and allocating all available resources automatically.