- 80+ Titanium Certified for the highest level of efficiency and performance
- Zero RPM fan mode for near-silent operation at low to medium loads
- World Class electrical performance for incredibly stable voltages and ultra-low ripple noise
- 135mm cooling fan with true FDB Bearing delivers Low-Noise operation even at demanding loads
- Three-color customizable magnetic side labels let you choose your PSU's style to match your build
Availability:Out of stock
- PSU Form Factor:
- Continuous power Watt:
- 1000 Watt
- ATX 12V v2.4
- 80+ TITANIUM
- Input Current:
- Input Voltage:
- Fan Size:
- 1 x ATX Cable (24-PIN) (20+4), 2 x EPS/ATX12V Cable (8-PIN) (4+4), 4 xPCI-E Cable (8-PIN) (6+2), 2 x SATA CABLE (4 SATA) (right angle), 2 x SATA CABLE (4 SATA)(straight), 2 x Peripheral Cable (4-PIN), 1 x Floppy Adapter (4-PIN)
- 10 Years
WORLD CLASS ELECTRICAL PERFORMANCE
Superior voltage regulation and minimal ripple/noise ensures the highest quality and most consistent power for your PC, keeping your system stable and unlocking your motherboard’s true potential for overclocking.
80 PLUS TITANIUM CERTIFIED
The AX1000 delivers power at up to 94% efficiency, lowering energy consumption, noise, temperatures, and your power bill.
100% JAPANESE 105°C CAPACITORS
By using high-end electrolytic capacitors, AX Series power supplies offer the unwavering power and long-term reliability you demand from CORSAIR.
ZERO RPM FAN MODE
The AX Series’ cooling fan doesn’t spin until you need it, for near-silent operation at low and medium loads.
CORSAIR provides a ten-year warranty on all AX Series power supplies; your guarantee of reliable operation that will last across several system builds.
135MM COOLING FAN
Immensely powerful airflow, low noise operation and longer life thanks to a true Fluid Dynamic Bearing (FDB) fan.
FULLY MODULAR CABLES
Use only the cables you need for quick and easy installation, with stylish sleeving to simplify routing and cable management. Store your unused cables in the included cable bag.
CUSTOMIZABLE MAGNETIC SIDE LABELS
Customize your PSU to match your system’s style with three included magnetic side labels in red, white or blue.
LEARN HOW TO INSTALL
Fully modular power supplies by CORSAIR make installation quick and easy. Decreasing the time it takes to build by only using the cables you need for your system and increasing the degree of customization in your system with a wide variety of different cable colors options.