- Full tower case that supports up to ATX motherboard, and 420mm GPU(when installed vertically).
- With novel functional designs and concise appearance designs, MACUBE 550 WH presents a mysticism and minimalism style.
- The tempered glass panel with aluminum bar is aesthetic and convenient.
- The unique dragon scale ventilation holes on the backside panel add on the lingering charm of mysticism.
- The scale ventilation holes can serve as either intake or exhaust, thereby making the air path of the case flexible and efficient.
- Structure built with 0.8mm SGCC steel, sturdy, tenacious and corrosion resistant.
- The combination of the matte coating and concealed logos brings premium feeling.
- Case Drive Bays: 2.5":
- Case Drive Bays: 3.5":
- Case Form Factor:
- Case Material:
- ABS+SGCC+Tempered Glass+Aluminum Plate
- Cooling Layout: Front:
- Cooling Layout: Rear:
- Expansion Slots:
- 8+2 Slots
- Front I/O:
- Mainboard Support:
- Maximum CPU Cooler Height:
- Maximum GPU Length:
- 310mm Horizontal/420mm Vertical
- Maximum PSU Length:
- PSU Support:
- ATX PS2
- Radiator Compatibility: Front:
- Radiator Compatibility: Rear:
- Dimensions (L x W x H):
MODERN & CONCISE
MACUBE 550 WH is designed to present a modern and concise look. Novel functional designs like hidden air inlets and a magnetic glass panel help eliminate the unnecessary and keeps everything simple.
DEFORMATION & CORROSION RESISTANT
The whole structure of MACUBE 550 WH is built with 0.8mm SGCC (hot dip galvanized steel) material. Compared to the commonly used SPCC (Steel Plate Cold Rolled), SGCC is more sturdy, tenacious and corrosion resistant.
All metal plates in the case are covered by matte coating through an electrostatic spraying process. In addition, Gamerstorm logos are concealed on the front panel and the hand bar. The combination of these two features bestow this case with a physical and metaphysical premium feeling.
FLEXIBLE AIR PATH
Dual air intake channels are hidden on both sides of the front panel. With the 6mm wide, low damping design, the intake channels provide abundant air flow for your system to breath.