- Anti-leak Tech Inside system equipped
- E-shaped micro water-channel design can effectively enhance the heat circulation efficiency and enlarge the thermal contact area
- The brand new water block and 120mm PWM fans are illuminated by static blue LEDs and powered by 4pin PWM headers
- Ultra-large, pure copper CPU block provides effective coverage and heat dissipation for CPUs of any size
- The ceramic axle bearings and axle cores
- Support Mainstream Intel & AMD Socket
Availability:Out of stock
- Dimensions: Fan:
- 120×120×25 mm
- Dimensions: Radiator:
- 159×120×27 mm
- Compatible Sockets:
- Intel: LGA1366/LGA1200/1151/1150/1155 , AMD: AM4/AM3+/AM3/AM2+/AM2/FM2+/FM2/FM1
- Fan Speed:
- 500-1800 RPM±10%
- Fan Airflow:
- 69.34 CFM
- Noise Level:
- ≤30 dB(A)
- Tubing Length:
- 315 mm
Equipped with Anti-Leak Tech Inside
After 3 years of R&D, DEEPCOOL has launched the new standard of liquid cooling systems - The Anti-Leak Tech. With this patented technology, any pressure within the circulation system will be released into the air. The cooling liquid has no reason to leak. From now on, all your hardware can sit back enjoy their cool life.
Blue LED Lighting
The brand new water block and fan are illuminated by static blue LEDs that are powered by a 4pin PWM header.
PWM Fan Control
The included 120mm PWM fan offers low noise levels and powerful performance.
Optimized Micro Water-channel
The E-shaped micro water-channel is designed to enhance heat circulation efficiency and maximize the thermal contact area.
Supports Mainstream Intel & AMD Sockets
Ready for easy mounting and direction-unrestricted installation on all mainstream sockets from Intel/AMD.