- Stunning 1080p quality with 60 fps
- State-of-the-art USB 3.0 type C connection
- Built-in live streaming to twitch, YouTube and live commentary feature
- Instant Game view: Stream with superior low latency technology
- Product Includes: Elgato game capture HD60, USB cable and HDMI cable
- HDMI input is supported, as long as standard TV resolutions are used. PAL, NTSC and SECAM.
Availability:Out of stock
- USB 3.0
- PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Xbox 360 & Wii U (unencrypted HDMI)
- HDMI (pass-through) up to 1080p60
- Supported Resolution:
- 1080p60, 1080p30, 1080i, 720p60, 720p30, 576p, 576i, 480p
- Operating System:
- Windows 10 (64-bit), macOS Sierra
- Product Dimensions:
- 19.00mm x 112.00mm x 75.00mm (D x W x H)
- 2 Years
You continuously evolve your content. Stream and record your finest gaming moments with HD60 S, and leverage the ultimate foundation to demonstrate what you’re truly capable of.
With a slick exterior, streamlined curves and striking LED status strip, HD60 S outperforms in appearance alone. But the real power lies within. Stunning 1080p60 quality leaves no doubt that you’re serious about your craft, while a state-of-the-art, reversible USB-C connector gets you hooked up in a snap. It’s plug’n’play taken to the next level – literally.
HD60 S features a reliable, high-performance USB 3.0 connection to bring Instant Gameview to an external capturing solution for the first time. Now, your stream is powered by superior low latency technology that gets you up and running on Twitch or YouTube, in no time.
Want to show off your skills, showcase your highlights, or share your entire story as it unfolds? With HD60 S, wield the power of advanced GPU acceleration to seamlessly record hours of your gameplay. Then access your content right where you need it, and instantly create history.
Capturing your gameplay is just the beginning. With frictionless performance, HD60 S gives you the edge so you can hone your production, and stand out from the rest. Your audience will notice.