MBT is committed to the compliance of applicable Privacy Laws of the Country. Protecting the privacy and security of your personal data is of prime importance of MBT, therefore, we conduct our business by abiding by the laws applicable on data privacy and data security in the country where MBT sells the products.
Information collected by us:
- The information given by you directly to us like; Name, Mobile Number, E-mail, Gender, Address, Date of Birth, Credit Card and Debit Card Details.
- Information collected by us when you approach us through Contact Us, Website, other applications or etc. For better customer service and satisfaction we may combine and use all such information.
Usage of collected Information:
- For delivery of such products and services as ordered by you.
- For communicating and corresponding with you for processing the order.
- To intimate and inform you about the status of your transaction.
- To make you aware about the new products and services available in market through our website.
- To contact you and to get feedback/ survey conducted to improve your experience and to create a better product and improve the services.
- Help us to improve the website.
How is the Information stored:
- Personal Information collected by us is stored through an appropriate and secured process to avoid loss, destruction, unauthorised access and alteration.
- MBT ensures proper compliance with optimum requirement to ensure the protection and prevention of the information.
- We do have all physical, technical, managerial operational measures to protect the information including but not limited to firewall, prevention system and encryption.
With Whom, When and How is the information shared:
- Information is shared with the concerned partners/ brands so that the promotions, advertisements or offers about the product can be sent to you directly.
- With the Government of India when required by Law.
- With the affiliates of MBT wherein MBT hires them to improve the customer service and experience by sharing Name, address, mobile number, E-mail.
- If MBT goes under corporate structuring like amalgamation, takeover, Merger or etc.
- To improve and prevent the fraud or security breach.
- Information is shared through a secured process.
- The above Personal information provided by you was given with free consent, voluntarily and agree to this policy and without any coercion by MBT.
- By using and continue to use the Website you have given consent to use your information as above.
- Such usage of the information shall be in accordance with this policy.
- You have given us a free consent for storing, collecting, transferring, processing and sharing your personal information with third parties or service providers for the purpose as set out in this policy.
- You have also given a free consent to disclose your personal information if required to Government of India and other government agencies under applicable Laws.
Right to Hold, Modify and Erase the Information:
- The information which is disclosed by you need to be accurate and correct. It is your duty to keep us informed if your personal information is modified. This enables us to provide a better and quality services.
- You hold an absolute right to ask us to modify, update, correct or delete your information available with us.
- Cookies are small files sent to your system during your visit to the website. They store useful information about how you interact with the websites you visit. They neither collect any information stored on the system nor contain any information that would identify you as a person.
- Cookies are used by MBT for various reasons;
- To display relevant advertising.
- To understand the way you interact with MBT’s website and content.
- To improve your surfing experience on the website.
- To point out errors and to resolve them.
- To remember your preferences.
- To analyse and understand the health of our website.
How to control Cookies:
You have an option to refuse all the cookies, or to give an alert when a cookie is being sent to your system. You can also take other preventive measures for the same.
Processing and Retention of Data:
Your data is stored with us only till the time we require it to complete the purpose for which it was collected. However, we may store the data for a longer period to honour your future request and comply with other legal obligations.
Modification of policy
Please contact us through E-mail email@example.com; Ph. No: +918777300620,or at registered office address 1 Gibson Lane, 1st Floor, Room No-110/111/112,Behind Orient Cinema, Kolkata, West Bengal – 700069; for any queries or question you have related to data privacy and our data protection practices.